Chips & Charity Snack Pack
A delicious assortment of Deep River Snacks Kettle chips, plus a $10 charity gift certificate that the recipient can use to make a donation to their favorite non-profit. Proudly made in the USA without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Non-GMO, Certified Gluten-Free and Nut-Free Gift certificate redeemable on justgive.org allows the recipient to choose from over 2 million charities!Each bag features a great charity partner!
$24.99 | 12-2oz bags + $10 charity gift card
Available for purchase on Amazon.com.
The high quality snack brand that “Gives a Chip” is more than just a bag of chips… they pride themselves on doing right in everything they do. All snacks non-GMO, made in a nut-free facility and contain no artificial dyes, flavors or preservatives. And each bag uses its packaging real estate to raise awareness for a specific charity!
- Chips & Charity – an assortment of kettle chips plus a $10 charity gift certificate that the recipient can use to make a donation to their favorite non-profit
- Snack Attack – 24 bags of delicious kettle chips with 12 different flavors to enjoy
- Turn Up The Heat – a collection of the brand’s hottest flavors for those who love some heat: Zesty Jalapeño, NY Spicy Dill Pickle and Aged Cheddar & Horseradish
- Holiday Crunch – an assortment of red, green and white bags perfect for parties, stockings, hostess of teacher gifts and combining three of the top selling kettle varieties: Original Salted, Mesquite BBQ and Zesty Jalapeño
- Party Pleasers – an 80 count box of 1 oz bags of kettle chips
My family loved these snack chips. So many interesting flavors plus they are all so tasty. My daughter can eat these since they are gluten free. My daughter enjoyed the sour cream chips, and I’ve bought her a couple more bags since we tried them for the first time. Chips go real fast in our house, and these did too. I love the crunch and the different tastes. Kettle Chips are the best chips, ever!
Chips are great snacks to have around the house. My kids are teens and chips go in their lunches or after school snacks. I rather have Deep River Chips than any other chips.
My favorite bag of chips is: