You Need These Debbie Meyer Grilling Bags
Do you have a husband who burns bbq all the time? I do, and it got to the point that when he would say “Let’s Barbecue” we all say NO. We missed eating outside and all the food so I went on the search for something to help him BBQ. I found Debbie Meyer® Grilling Bags-that prevents cross-contamination and burnt BBQ food. Works with poultry, meat, fish, and vegetables, these BPA-free bags are perfect for healthier cooking, due to no oil or fat required, and they keep natural juices in for a better taste. They also help keep your grill clean.
Just place whatever you are BBQ’ing in the bag; cut bag open when cooked and dispose of the bag. Each package has a set of 4 grill bags; each one measures 8-1/2 x 11-3/4 inches. Also, another cool thing is it has a clear view top. We love these bags, mainly because of the NO MESS, but the food also taste great!
Things to Remember:
- Do not exceed 392 F- when using oven
- Leave BBQ lid up or off
- Beware of the hot steam when opening bag
- Keep bags away from small children
- Remove food from bag with a spoon or peel back the window
- Throw away after you are done
You have to TRY this recipe when you get your Debbie Meyer® Grilling Bags–
Barbecue Bacon Chicken
- 1 1/4 lb potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1 1/2 tsp barbecue seasoning
- 4 slices cooked bacon, sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Add cut potatoes to medium bowl. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir until evenly coated.
- Season chicken with barbecue seasoning, and place on center of each sheet of foil. Dividing evenly, spoon potato mixture around each chicken breast. Lay bacon slices over chicken.
- Cover grill; cook 10 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 10 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when the center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each bag. Carefully fold back; sprinkle potatoes with cheese. Top each chicken breast with one tablespoon barbecue sauce.
PLEASE READ MORE ON Debbie Meyer® Grilling Bags