Delectable Spread- 100 Postcards
While I was going through these 100 postcards I was in AWW! There are so many fabulous and amazing pictures. I want to send postcards out to all my friends but then I don’t because I want to keep them all to myself.
- Naz Sahin Ozcan (curator): Words to devour
- Alex Proba: Combines unlikely culinary items
- Brest Brest Brest: Witty French Designs food on top of vintage black or white photos
- Caren Alpert: Amazing terra cibus photos
- Melinda Josie: Vibrant pictures of items you find at the Farmers Market
- Patricia Curtan: Ink and Charcoal drawings for veggies from the garden
- Michele Humes: Noodles are her specialty
- Mimi O Chun: Stuffed Hipster Emblems
- Wijnand Warendorf: True to life pictures
- Joel Penkman: Sweet pictures- gloriously portrayed
I think I know what I’m going to use them for….notes to my crew at work. We work in the food industry and I know they would love to receive them as notes. I can give them inspirational quotes on the back to show them I care!
Mother’s Day and Father’s Day is fast approaching and this would make such an untraditional gift that would be wonderful to receive.