Do You Suffer from Bladder Leakage When You Cough, Laugh, Sneeze OR Exercise?
A lot of women suffer from bladder leakage which occurs when the pelvic floor muscles have become weakened. Often these muscles are stretched and weakened following pregnancy and childbirth. Unfortunately, this leakage is too often considered “normal”and left untreated. It is called Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI). Symptoms of SUI can be easily treated by strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor is a group of muscles at the base of the torso and responsible for supporting the internal organs. Easier said then done, in my book. I remember my doctor explaining how to do Kegel but how do I know I’m doing them correctly. As I get older I’m thinking I didn’t do them correctly because I can cough now and the leakage occurs. I don’t want to be wearing PADS all the time either, that is not fun at all.
I checked on my options and they were pretty bleak:
- I can wear pads every days which will cost a lot of money since I have several years ahead of me! This is a simple fix but it doesn’t address the issue.
- I can do Kegel exercises every day and who is really going to do that everyday. Not me! Tests have shown you can actually do more harm then good .
- I can get surgery. Surgical interventions may seem appealing as a “quick fix” however the costs (both financial and personal) are often overlooked.
Or I can get the Apex device that is a non-invasive, non-surgical, home-based treatment that allows you to restore your pelvic floor and stop stress urinary incontinence (SUI). It is a medical device that is manufactured in the United States to the highest standards.
How Can Apex Cure Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Apex uses gentle muscle stimulation to contract and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, restoring your ability to control bladder leakage.
- After just a few weeks, your leakage will be resolved and you can enjoy your leak-free lifestyle.
The FDA recently cleared the Apex product for sale over-the-counter direct to the consumer. Apex helps a woman strengthen her pelvic floor muscles. Hundreds of physicians have recommended the Apex to postpartum patients as treatment to restore their pelvic floor after childbirth. Plus Apex is used in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
It is recommended that you use Apex daily for 5-10 minutes until you achieve dryness, then just 1-2 times per week to maintain. Apex is a short-term treatment that delivers long-term results.
If you can handle the Dr’s speculum exam then the Apex won’t be an issue. Once inserted, Apex inflates via an ergonomically designed hand pump, ensuring that the muscle stimulation contacts are always in the proper position. Apex features 10 levels of stimulation, providing you a comfortable, effective contraction to strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Soft, Customization Fit for Your Comfort
- 10 Levels of Muscle Stimulation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone and Stainless Steel Manufactured by InControl Medical,LLC
- 1 Year Limited Warranty