Cooper and Kid is an instant DAD in AWESOME box!
Tomorrow is FATHER’S DAY but every day we should cherish that special DAD in our life. Fathers want to spend time with their kids doing the kinds of imaginative, inventive things that shape their character and relationship. Things they won’t ever forget. Today’s dads are cooking meals, supervising playgrounds, and more. Yet, there’s not much out there designed for the father as a guy and as a parent. When I saw this subscription box for DADS, I got super excited. My husband loves to do things with the kids and he is looking forward to building some of the items tomorrow with the kids.
Cooper & Kid’s The Cooper Kit is priced at $65 per kit BUT is has so many items and worth over $100. A kit will arrives in the mail every three months. The Cooper Kit is the gift that will keep on giving all year-long. Think about all the memories the kids (and Dad) will get by enjoying these boxes.
The box is fill with themed projects, toys, books and ideas. Our set included:
Plus a book and art projects.
Cooper & Kid’s The Cooper Kit makes the perfect Father’s Day Gift:
- Made for today’s dad: an entire box full of projects, including recipes, books, ideas and more!
- Multiple projects mean hours of fun! Each box comes with 6-9 activities!
- Gender neutral projects means dads with daughters or sons will have a blast with The Cooper Kit
- Educational component in every box means your kids (and you!) can learn while you have a great time!
- Subscription service means the fun doesn’t stop with just one box! Every quarter receive a new pack of fun in the mail!
- Even the shipping box becomes an activity for maximum fun and zero waste!