Cooking is something I love to do, making something new for my family gives me great pleasure. My brother in law and myself are always, coming up with so many different things to make. We love to incorporate Goya products into our meals. We always use something from Goya, we love the way things taste so much better,
We have used coconut water in some of the recipes we made.
Made from young green coconuts, Goya’s Coconut Water cools your taste buds with the pure essence of the tropics. Our Coconut water is 100% natural, so it’s the healthy choice for a light tropical beverage. And with Potassium and vitamins in every can, Goya Coconut Water is as great for your health as it is for your thirst. This refreshing beverage comes in two delicious varieties: unsweetened and sweetened with real coconut pieces
Refresh yourself on the hottest of days with this light coconut-pineapple drink. Hydrating GOYA® 100% Pure Coconut Water, sweet GOYA® Pineapple Juice and fizzy club soda make for delicious punch with tropical flair. Pour over ice and chill out
1 carton (16.9 oz.) GOYA® 100% Pure Coconut Water
1 can (9.6 oz.) GOYA® Pineapple Juice
1 cup club soda
1 pineapple cut into 6”x1” pieces (optional)
Mint leaves (optional)
1. In the small pitcher, stir together coconut water and pineapple juice. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to use (up to 2 days).
2. Fill 4 tall glasses halfway with ice cubes. Evenly divide pineapple juice mixture among glasses. Top with club soda. Garnish coolers with pineapple spears and mint leaves, if desired.
These are great for a party as a refreshing drink, we have tried these and love them. My husband loves his Pina Coladas and these are just as good, nice and refreshing,
And then there’s always something else that’s great to use, Goya Mojo and Goya Sazon Total, We have always used Saxon and the mojo has been a tasty add to our burgers and steaks when we are grilling.
Zesty Mojo Criollo with garlic, onion, and citrus for tender, tasty meat and poultry
Tropical Chicken Skewers
A grilled chicken summer favorite
Here, savory GOYA® Mojo Criollo and sweet GOYA® Pineapple Nectar create a marinade for chicken that couldn’t be tastier to eat- or easier to make! Simply marinate the chicken, thread on skewers with vegetables, and then grill. Try it tonight, and you’ll see why these Tropical Chicken Skewers have become our signature grilled chicken dish this summer!
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast and/or thighs, cut into ¾ cubes
½ cup GOYA® Mojo Criollo
½ cup GOYA® Pineapple Nectar
1 tsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning
1 can (20 oz.) GOYA® Pineapple Chunks, drained
½ yellow onion, cut into 1″ pieces
½ green bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
1 tbsp. GOYA® Vegetable Oil
1. In large container with lid, or in large zip-top bag, mix together chicken, mojo, nectar and adobo until coated; transfer to refrigerator. Marinate chicken at least 2 hrs, or up to 24 hours.
2. Strain chicken, discarding marinade. On each skewer, alternately thread pineapple, chicken, onions and peppers.
3. Prepare grill to medium-high heat (or, heat oil in large grill pan over medium-high heat). Cook skewers, turning once, until chicken turns dark golden brown and cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer to serving platter; serve warm.
And we love to season all of our food with, Goya Sazon Total. A combination of all the herbs you want in your food and makes the flavor pop.
Brown Rice with Vegetables
Nutritious, Delicious Rice Recipe
Adding whole grains to your family dinner is tastier than every with this Brown Rice with Vegetables recipe! Filled with chewy, nutty-tasting GOYA® Brown Rice and jazzed up with fresh veggies, like peppers, onions, spinach and garlic, this side dish is a delicious way to add nutrition to your family’s meal.
1 cup dry GOYA® Brown Rice
2 tsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ red onion, finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
½ red bell pepper, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
6 oz. fresh spinach, coarsely chopped (about 4 cups)
2 tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic
1 tsp. GOYA® Sazonador Total
1. Cook rice according to package directions (cooking time 40 minutes). Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers; cook until vegetables are soft, about 7 minutes. Add spinach and garlic; cook until spinach wilts and garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute more.
2. Add cooked rice to large serving bowl. Stir in cooked vegetables; season with Sazonador Total. Serve warm.
We love Goya and use so many of their different products, they have so many great recipes that we are going to try. So come over to Goya and check them out.