- HD Clarity- 720 HD Quality Video
- Day & Night- can see up to 16 ft in the dark
- 11 AC Wireless
- Sound and Motion Detection
- Easy Set Up
- Remote Viewing
You can keep an eye on your house while you are away. My husband is away at night, so this helps him feel better about us being at the house alone. We don’t live in the safest area so yes this is a relief for everyone. He set it up for sound and motion detaction, and he will get alerts on his phone when there is movement at night. Usually it’s just us going to the restroom, but he feels better when he can check. There is a free app to download, so you view the camera from anywhere. We love our D-Link Wi-Fi Camera.
- Plug: connect your devices to the Wi-fi Smart Plug (lamp, TV, Fan, etc.)
- Press: push the WPS button to connect to your network
- Control your electronic devices from anywhere
You can turn devises on/off with the mobile app, create on/off schedules for your devices, help prevent your devices from overheating, and monitor the energy use of connected devices. We used it when were on a trip. We scheduled the lights to come on at night and go off at a particular time. It was so cool!
- Connect the Wi-Fi Water Sensor to an electrical outlet and place the cable near your washing machine, water heater or under your sink.
- Push the WPS button to connect to Wi-Fi
- Use the app to monitor what’s happening at home
The alarm will sound when the sensor cable detects water then an alarm is sent to our phone. I love this because our washer is in our bedroom and we have all new hardwood floors, and I don’t need my floors.
Technology is so amazing, let me tell you! We wanted to get the video camera and motion plugs with our cable, but it cost way too much, so this came in handy plus a lot cheaper and it’s ours. You can get D-Link products at Best Buy, Amazon.com and of course on D-Link.
This is going to be our next investment since our house has so many gadgets~ AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) $309.99 – With so many tech gifts on the shelves, today’s connected homes require an extremely fast router to support laptops, tablets, phones, Smart TVs, game consoles, and beyond – all connected at the same time. Featuring Tri-Band Technology and speeds up to 3.2Gbps, D-Link’s AC3200 creates a maximum-performance wireless network designed to handle high-bandwidth activities – like HD streaming and lag-free gaming – even in the farthest corners of the house.