Boom! by Cindy Joseph is all about letting your natural beauty shine. Cindy went through all of the insecurities and doubts that plague every female as they grow up and into being a woman. She has been the face of many different beauty campaigns as a model and has influenced the beauty industry for decades. With her simple approach to a beauty routine, natural beauty can be enhanced with her products.
Their mission is summed up in their tagline…It’s about women, it’s about beauty, it’s about time.
I like to keep things simple. I mean, life is complicated enough right? If there is something I can do to make things less complicated than I usually give it a try. My beauty routine is fairly simple. I use my favorite products to help keep my skin clean and clear. I like using makeup but again, I keep it light. My whole routine has to be fast because with two kids and a busy schedule there is just not extra time to spend on primping. I am glad I get to try out this line of products from Boom! because it is simple and fast!
- Boom Mask is a gentle exfoliation mask that you can use daily or once a week. I like to apply it all over my face and then wait 10 minutes. You can leave it on up to twenty if you want and then just rinse with a wet cloth. It really gives my skin a natural glow and makes it feel smoother. Each of Cindy Joseph’s products are handmade by beekeepers in Hawaii. This makes them organic and cruelty free as well.
- BoomSilk is a moisturizer for your entire body. This contains organic olive oil, water, beeswax with pollen and propolis, raw wildflower honey and vitamin E. I love how Boom focus’ on no extra packaging, no animal testing as well. They know how to keep things simple!
- Boom Cotton is a non-oily face moisturizer. I liked this cream the best since it actually has little grains that seem to just melt and disappear as you rub it into your skin. It makes your skin so soft and does not leave any extra oil or shine on your face.
Boom! also has three Boomsticks that are multi-tasking tubes!
- Boomstick Color is a stick that will add color anywhere. I love that I can use this as a lipstick, blush or eyeshadow. It is so natural looking that it blends in with my skin color.
- Boomstick Glo is a 100% moisturizer. I like to use this as a chap stick and an eye cream to help add moisture when I need it. This has no color and has just a slight sheen when applied.
- Boomstick Glimmer is slightly tinted in a light champagne. This adds some glam when you need a little shimmer to go a long way. I have added it to my eyelids, lips and cheeks for a special glimmer.
Overall I was thrilled with the performance of Boom! So simple with the best results. Do you have a simple beauty routine?