Stand Up, Take Charge, and Get Your Health Back- One Day At A Time
I fell in love with this Everyday Healing book because it touches something that I deal with every day….My Health. I fight with my body every day, and I feel like I’m losing the battle. I’m tired, body aches all day, headaches, appreciate gone, and the only reason I get up is for my family. Depression on top of all that is stopping me from living my life. I stay at home and go to work- that is ALL! I’m not doing anyone any good, but I just don’t know how to overcome all this and appreciate LIFE again. This book is filled with extremely helpful information that I plan to go through for the next 100 days. I need this help and guidance.
The book walks you through Five Practices That Can Change You Life:
Practice #1: Take Charge
- Accept the full reality of your health challenge and take full responsibility for addressing it. Make healing your top priority, making lifestyle changes where necessary and taking control over your health.
Practice #2 Nurture Your Heart
- Tools to reduce the fear and anxiety that can sabotage the healing work and to increase the joy and clarity that can support it.
Practise #3 Believe
- Adopt a confident attitude about yourself, life, and ability to achieve your optimal health.
Practise #4 Connect
- Build a Support Team and enrich all your relationships
Practice 5 Create Order
- Use organizing principles to establish systems that support healing
You will think about your health differently, get more support, embrace changes, and open opportunities for physical and emotional healing.
Here is what I will be exploring~
- Acknowledge my current reality and set goals for the future
- Research my treatment options
- Communicate with health care providers
- Work through tough emotions
- Create confidence
- Reduce, embrace or manage stress
- Cut your isolation and reach out to family and friends for support
- Establish routines that promote healthy eating, exercise, and sleep
- Organize your living spaces to promote healthy living
You can learn more or purchase the EVERYDAY HEALING BOOK on Amazon
I will be posting my 100 (starting today) days on my personal blog ~ PinkMama’s Place