Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I have been able to review some of the best things and recently I was able to review Beblush Argan Oil and I have used it on my face and in my hair, and I am loving it. I also apply it to my husbands elbows and they are so soft and smooth now. I’m always looking for different things to review and use on my face and this is one of the best things so far.
For starters it helps with dry skin, stretch marks, acne, skin blemishes, psoriasis, eczema, brittle nails and peeling cuticles.
Its made from:
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil – best grade, 100% pure, cold pressed, unrefined, organic certified, EcoCert. It is also alcohol free, fragrance free, colorant free, paraben free, no preservatives and no animal ingredients.
If you want to use this product for your hair, here is what it does and the directions on how to use BebeLush’s Argan Oil:
Leave-in Hair Conditioner: While your hair is still wet after washing it, add a few drops of Argan oil to your hair (ends and scalp), especially if you use a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a regular basis. Your hair will be soft, manageable, and tangle-free.
Hair Styling Shine: Use as a styling product. Add a few drops of Argan oil to your hand, rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz.
Overnight Hair Treatment: For damaged hair, massage a generous amount of Argan oil into your hair, wrap your hair and leave the oil in overnight. In the morning, wash your hair as usual
My hair looks healthy and smooth, there are days when its frizzy and since I been using this it looks good. It’s also used as:
Heel and Cuticle Softener: Don’t suffer with painful cracked heels, and dry, peeling cuticles. Nourish your heels by massaging a generous amount of Argan oil, and then covering them up with socks overnight. For healthy cuticles, massage a few drops of Argan oil into your cuticles twice a day.
Here are some product descriptions from their website.
– Fast-absorbing light weight oil is smooth, and NON greasy compared to other brands.
– Highest quality of oil production, it is cold pressed and unroasted.
– Comes rich in Vitamin E (Tocopherols) and Omega 6 (Linolenic Acids).
– NO strong odors. Our 100% organic Argan oil has a light nutty smell and is fragrance free.
– USDA and ECOCERT certification means high purity and authentic.
– Can be used on sensitive and non-sensitive skin to reduce age spots and boost skin tones.
– Manufactured in the Kingdom of Morocco and Packaged in the USA.
– BebeLush’s Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper.
– BebeLush’s Argan Oil are manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality.
– Manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf-life of 36 months.
I’m very pleased with this product and my husbands elbows are too.
You can purchase BebeLush Virgin Argan Oil on Amazon.
One of my lucky readers will win a bottle of BebeLush Virgin Argan Oil. Enter below and good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.