Easter is this weekend- are you ready? Not yet- GOOD because we have something we want to share with our readers! For the first time, Baci Perugina’s Easter Eggs ($14.99) are available nationwide in the US, and as you may (or may not) know, are the finest expression of Italian craftsmanship, love, and affection – making it the perfect last minute addition (or substitute) for any Easter Basket!
The shell of the large chocolate egg is made with Baci Perugina’s premium-quality chocolate and filled with four individually wrapped Baci’s. The eggs come in both Dark and Milk variations – each filled with their respective Baci chocolates inside. YUM!!! Baci Perugina® Easter Eggs and the Baci chocolates inside are made exclusively in Perugia, Italy and sold during the Easter season only. Baci chocolates are made with just eight, simple all-natural ingredients. Recognized worldwide as a symbol of love and affection, Baci Perugina® is sure to bring people a joyful Easter experience.
The secret of this amazing ITALIAN KISS is:
- The Hazelnut- packed with flavor
- The Filling- luscious gianduja heart whipped with freshly chopped hazelnuts
- The Coating- dark bittersweet chocolate that is so rich and velvet
- The Wrapping- starry sky lit up, and BACIO in Italian means KISS
- The LOVE NOTE! Each Bacio chocolate comes wrapped in its LOVE NOTE that will get your heart fluttering
So what are you waiting for order some Baci Perugina’s Premium Chocolate Easter Eggs (Also on Amazon and World Market) to fill that Easter Basket for Sunday!