Your little one can feel like a real mommy when she takes care of this adorable Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll! This interactive little doll needs lots of loving care, and she helps your little one by shaking her head to show what she wants and what she doesn’t. Encourage your little one to prepare her “food” and feed it to her. After eating, you know what comes next, and so will she – the Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll really “pees” and “poops” in her diaper! When it’s bedtime, your child can cuddle up with her and give her a pacifier. Watch your little one learn to take good care of her Baby Alive Baby Doll!
Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll:
- Shakes her head to show what she wants and doesn’t want
- Prepare her “food” and feed her
- Her eyes really close
- Doll speaks English or Spanish
- Change her diaper when she “pees” and “poops”
- Doll comes with dress, bib, bottle, bowl, spoon, pacifier, 3 diapers, 3 doll food packets and instructions
- Doll food mix is non toxic and not intended for human consumption
- Spoon, bottle and pacifier each contain 1 magnet
- Requires 3 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Baby Alive Doll stands 16″ tall
One lucky reader will receive a Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll.
Giveaway ends December 20th at 11:59pm, open to US residents only, ages 18+. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. To enter please use the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclosure:Kelly’s Thoughts On Things is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!