We are enjoying the August Multiroom WiFi Speaker a lot! Being able to listen to music while cooking is my NEW THING now! I love being able to bring it in different rooms and it is not heavy at all!
We have used it outside, and our neighbors even commented on how clear the sound was and came over to look at the speaker. We thought we were bothering him but how said no, he just wanted to see where the amazing sound was coming from…PHEW! Don’t want to make my neighbors upset with my music playing.
The speaker can be used with my phone super easy to set up, it picked up the Bluetooth in less than a minute. There is an August APP that makes setting up a lot easier, especially the WIFI!
More about the August Multiroom WiFi Speaker
- Stream Crystal Clear Lossless Sound throughout your Home. Control individual or combined playlists and streaming services for multiple speakers from the iPhone or Android App
- Create Awesome Stereo Sound. Assign left and right channels to separate speakers to create a wire-free stereo soundscape
- Enjoy your Music, the Best Streaming Services and Internet Radio. Spotify, Tidal, Tune In and iHeart Radio can all be streamed around your home
- Link Multiple Speakers by Room or Control them Separately – Use your android or apple portable devices to set up August speaker groups and control what plays in each room
- Use on the go with Airplay and Bluetooth – For portable use, a 22-hour internal battery allows you to take your sound wherever you go through 3.5mm audio in, Bluetooth and Airplay
We have taken the speaker on a trip too and let me tell it came in handy! We had it out on the beach, in the hotel room, and my son had it playing his music on the way back. I’m impressed with the SOUND the most. It is clear and plays pretty loud.
I want to get a couple more of these speakers for the house. I don’t want to share with the kids, and they keep taking it! So guess I might have to get them their own for Christmas.