Summer is here and is your feet READY? I know mine are not! I have such dry feet and that is probably because I walk around barefoot all day. I know.. get some flip-flops. Well I need my feet to look pretty first. So I’m going to use my favorite affordable beauty products- La Bella® has provided superior performance products that are made specifically for you with unique ingredients for over 30 years. I love to use products that have been around awhile because you know they are good if they are hanging around this long. I also love La Bella because I can afford it plus buy at my local drugstore or grocery store. Convenience goes a long way with me and if I can pick it up when I need it then that is a PLUS!
Here are the products I’m going to use to get my feet flip-flop ready:
- Personal cleansing products for the whole family
- Rich, refreshing lather
- Moisturizes and helps kills odor causing bacteria
- Enriched with Pumice and Eucalyptus Oil
- Exfoliates and moisturizes for soft healthy feet
- Reduces foot odor and smooths calluses
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Oil and Tea Tree Oil
- Reduces foot odor and moisturizes
- Fights three types of skin irritation: bacterial, fungal and viral
How will I get Flip Flop Ready Feet:
- Wash my feet with Chamomile & Aloe Bar Soap . Scrub those suckers!
- Apply Therapeutic Foot Cream which will exfoliate all the dry patches. I did the back of my heel real good then rinse off.
- Then put on Revitalizing Foot Gel which soothes the feet. This part feels so good! I loved this part. Even talking about it makes me think on how good this gel felt on my feet.
After that is all done then give yourself a pedicure! I have such chubby feet but I will show you my toes- my daughter wanted to do a design.
Now I’m ready to showcase my feet in public…Oh wait I need FLIP FLOPS!
Bonus: Make sure you fill out this FORM and get a money-saving coupon!