TechMatte USB-C to HDMI Adapter
Gadgets like this usually confuse me because I don’t know what to do with them, but this one is exciting! I can hook up my laptop right to my TV and watch movies, show pictures or even work. It will connect a USB-C enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to an HDTV, monitor or projector with HDMI input. Just amazing! Connect to a projector in a classroom or conference room to show a presentation; Connect a monitor to mirror or extend your desktop for an expanded workspace or connect to a 4K UHD TV to enjoy gaming on a large screen. We have a Home Theater projector that we want to try out real soon and so I know we will be using this USB.
See the Future with USB Type-C
The Cable aLLreLi USB Type-C to HDTV Adapter is specifically designed to connect the new release computers such as 2015 MacBook and Google Chromebook Pixel to an existing HDTV, display monitor, or projector with HDMI. Connect your computer to an HDTV for high-definition video (up to 4Kx2K) and audio streaming or to an HD monitor/projector with this portable adapter and an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Preserve your investment in current displays equipped with HDMI. This adapter provides essential compatibility with next-generation smartphones, tablets, and computers equipped with a USB Type-C port.
• Directly connect the adapter to the host or the USB Type-C port of a hub (not another adapter)
• An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required to connect the adapter to a display
• Requires USB-C devices enabled with DisplayPort Alternate Mode
– 2015 MacBook with 12″ Retina Display
– 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
– ASUS Zen AiO All In One PC
– Nokia N1