Do you come across recipes when you are on your phone? I know I do and I have no idea how to keep them so when I came across AllMyRecipes App I was super excited because it does a lot, including downloading recipes from websites. Store your recipes in a single place and create your personal cookbook, organize them with tags, with iCloud easy access everywhere in every moment. Everything is optimized to be easy and helpful in the kitchen with a lot of useful tools: unit converter, shopping list, calculator, timer and much more! The price is the best part $3.99…just go HERE to purchase.
What it DOES:
- Download recipes from hundreds of websites with just a tap!
- With customizable tags and the search bar is very easy to find what you are looking for
- iCloud, all your recipes on all your devices
- Paste your recipe’s ingredients directly to the Shopping List, just a tap.
- Create Daily Menu to access your recipe more quickly.
- Flat and simple user interface, inspired by iOS
- Share your recipes in PDF e txt format, you don’t have to do anything, just tap.
- With the file format .AllMyRecipes is incredibly easy to share and add recipes to your cookbook
Tools It Has:
- Unit Converter: to easy convert from every Measuring System
- Timer: to never forget a cake in the oven!
- Calculator: could be always useful in the kitchen!
- Shopping List: to never forget any ingredient.
- Reader: Listen your recipe while you’re cooking, to have all your attention on what you are doing.
- Ingredients Multiplier: instantly recalculate your ingredients
My family has been one me to find more recipes so I’ve been checking what I might like and saving my recipes. Tonight we are cooking one I saved called “Italian Style Pork Chops”. We are heading out the store and it tells me exactly what I need to from the store and how long it will need to be prepped and cooked. So cool! For this mom, it istime and money saver. I almost always leave my list at home so I wing it and always buy too much or too little.
Please download this cool recipe app for only $3.99 HERE.