My family LOVES milk – except for my daughter! Well, she loves milk, but milk doesn’t like her. She has tried other milk alternatives, but nothing tastes like milk, so she eats her cereal and cookies plain. We all know that is no fun! I don’t like to see her in pain, and so we did some research and found a product at TARGET (at our favorite store) called a2 Milk®. It is real milk!
Now, back in the day (several hundred years ago), cows produced milk that was naturally rich in A2 protein only. But over the years, the cows’ diet changed, and now cows produce A1 protein too. So now the milk has a combo of A1 and A2 proteins. It is believed that the A1 is the culprit in sensitivity to milk.
This video will explain it all:
If you suffer from milk intolerance like my daughter then I highly recommend trying a2 Milk®. My daughter now enjoys milk and cookies with us, plus on school mornings no more dry cereal! She hasn’t had her stomach issue since we tried the new 100% real a2 Milk® that is naturally easy to digest.
The a2 Milk Company(TM) only uses cows that only produce the A2 protein. They developed a safe way to select cows that naturally produce milk that’s rich in the A2 protein type, and completely free from all A1. Not all milk is the same! This can make a difference in a lot of people lives. The a2 Milk comes in fat-free, low-fat, reduced fat, and whole. So no matter what your diet is you can rediscover milk!
- Target in California
- Whole Foods in California
- Some Whole Foods across the country
- Publix in Florida
- Some Sprouts across the country
- other main general stores
Drinking a2 Milk® is easier to digest, and this can make a difference in millions of people lives! a2 Milk® is not genetically modified or processed, and a2 Milk® wants to pioneer the scientific understanding of their product so they can bring more people the pleasure and nutritional goodness.
Ok MILK LOVERS are you ready for the giveaway? We can reward a KTOT reader with a $100 Visa gift card.
All you need to do is answer this QUESTION: What is your favorite food to eat with MILK?
Tell us in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card. Each comment will automatically be entered to win.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#Sweeps” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/5/2016 – 1/5/2017.
Be sure to visit the brand page on SheKnows.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!