Why You Should Be Using Argan Oil Everyday
What Can La DermiNu’s 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil do for you?
- Stimulates hair growth
- Makes your hair strong
- Healthy, shinier, and more manageable hair.
- Moisturizes, smoothes and softens dry and blemished skin
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles to fight aging
- Heals skin and tissues,
- Decreases inflammation,
- Protects from sun damage
La DermiNu Is The Highest Grade Virgin Argan Oil:
- It is cold pressed
- Contains beneficial and essential fatty acids of Omega-3, -6, -9, Vitamin E, B9, and Folic Acid
- Contains NO fillers,
- No artificial colors, fragrance, alcohol, preservatives, animal ingredients, or parabens;
- Is gluten free!
- Penetrates easily
- feeds both the skin and hair’s roots with rich nutritional components
- Leaves no oiliness, only soft beautiful hair, skin, and nails
- Is guaranteed fresh for maximum effectiveness
What you do with the Argan Oil:
- Apply to dry, damaged hair to restore the silky, shiny, luster of youth
- Apply to face for a penetrating moisturizing, radiant and glamorous look
- Apply all over body to provide nourishment, healing, and softening to your skin
La DermiNu 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil is produced from the Moroccan Argania Spinosa tree, imported and bottled in the U.S.A. It has received Ecocert certification and has obtained USDA organic seal from the IMC.
Buy On AMAZON: 4fl oz, 120ml – List price $49.95, Amazon sale price $24.95
My 7 Reasons Why I Use Argan Oil
- Those darn STRETCH MARKS! Warm 2-3 drops of pure argan oil in the palm of your hands and gently rub your stomach, hips, thighs or any other potential problem areas.
- My Dry Feet and Heels: Oh my I feel the older I get the tougher my skin get and oh my heels! Rub 2 drops into your feet, paying special attention to the problem areas.
- My Nails~ideal treatment for cuticles and nails. Dot a fraction of a drop directly onto each nail, one at a time, and rub into the nail bed and cuticle. Leave on until all nails have been treated.
- My Kids Acne~place a drop in the palm of your hand and lightly dab a bit extra into problem areas.
- Nighttime Moisturizer~ mostly in the winter my skin dries out and I need that extra help. Pour a single drop into your palm to warm. Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck.
- Skin Toner~ Every day I use argan in my beauty routine. For an all-over glow, add 2-4 drops to 8 ounces of your favorite toner.
- Leave-In Conditioner & Styling- Argan oil helps to tame frizz and fly-aways- which I have a lot. Start with a drop (or for short hair ½ drop may do) and warm in your palms then go through your hair, paying special attention to your ends.
What are you waiting for, head over to Amazon and buy you a bottle- you won’t regret it!