If you have a bed wetter at home please make sure you are not doing these mistakes and then go check out The Ultimate Bedwetting Solution – THERAPEE to see if this online program can help.
- Waking the child at night: Most common mistake. You are taking the responsibility not the child. So the learning process of when to get up is taken away from them.
- Don’t Punishment the child: It is unconscious activity and not done on purpose. No need to embarrass the child in front of others because it just aggravates the problem.
- Forcing a child to wash his wet bedding and pajamas: Yes the logic behind this is making them be responsible for their mess but it just causes humiliation and frustration on both the child and parent. They are being punished for something they can’t handle. This might cause tension between the child and parents that won’t help the situation.
- Overprotective parents:Instead of helping the child to cope with the problem, they feel guilty that their child is suffering from bedwetting. The parents take responsibility, sometimes they deny the problem’s existence, or they are scared of offending their child. Of course this does no one any good!
- Ignoring the problem: Some parents completely ignore the problem’s existence hoping it will just go away. When the parents ignore the problem, the child feels that he has no one to rely on.
- Comparison between siblings: The parents assume that if the younger brother has already outgrown bedwetting, it means that the older sibling is wetting the bed on purpose. The older child is accused of being lazy or apathetic: “If your younger brother could do it, you can do it too”. This leads to the child’s frustration and helplessness.
- Using pull-ups: After 5 yrs old it suppresses any motivation to become dry; the message delivered by the parents is that they anticipate that he will wet the bed and that they do not expect him to cope with the problem.
You can get a FREE Online Diagnosis by Dr. Sagie before starting the program. Which is highly recommended. There is so much information please make sure you visit THERAPEE™ to find out more.
THERAPEE™ is a combination of an advanced bed wetting alarm brought together with state-of-the-art, web-based interactive software. The system is based on over 30 years of professional research and practical application program is tailor-made for each user based on the information you and your child supply. Every two weeks a consultation session is provided with the online treatment therapist. In these sessions, the progress or status of your treatment is monitored and you will be given special exercises to help increase bladder capacity or strengthen the muscles needed to achieve dry nights.
Doing this online you will receive a personalized level of care while never having to leave your home! Plus at a fraction of the cost that would typically be required for this level of service.