5 Ways To Use Shea Butter In Beauty Routine
- Use as a face and body natural moisturizer– after you get out of shower or bath. Massage some onto your body- mainly where you need moisturizing- my elbows and heels are always so dry!
- Works best under-eye for a wrinkle remover and erase that droopy eye look. I need to work on 3-4 bags under my eyes. I need more sleep too!
- This is my favorite only because I burn before I ever tan. Plus I remember ALL the times I was burned and my skin screaming for me to do something- Shea butter helps with after sun or beach exposure to replenish skin.
- We started using as a natural cuticle cream. My daughter and I get hangnails and our nails don’t grow much so we use in our nails at night.
- My friend taught me this lesson: apply a little on eyelids before applying makeup and guess what.. it stays on longer.
There are many more reasons to use BioFinest Shea Butter but these are our top 5!
100% Unrefined Premium Organic Shea Butter – African Grade A Ivory, Highest Quality, Raw African Ghana Shea Butter (16 Oz, Ivory) – Unrefined – Rich in Vitamins A, E and F – Safe for any Age and Skin Type – Non-Comedogenic – Use on Acne, Eczema, Stretch Marks, Rashes – Satisfaction Guarantee – Free eBook Recipe
African Premium Shea butter, manufactured by BioFinest, is a premium natural paste extracted from the nut (fruit) of the African Shea tree found mainly in Western Africa Ghana. Our top grade shea butter contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin.
Main Benefits Of BioFinest Shea Butter
- It provides all essential vitamins needed to make the skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly healthier.
- It comes with therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, coldmsun and it helps heal wounds faster.
- It is suitable for 10 skin conditions such as: Acne, Eczema, Hives, Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Cracked Heels, Sun Damage, Skin Rashes.
- It stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
- When pure and unrefined, it has a yellowish texture and gives out a nutty fragrance.
- It is most extensively used all over the world for its proven moisturizing and healing properties.
- In order to get the most benefit it is best to use BioFinest unrefined shea butter as it loses some of its key healing properties during the refining process.
- The smell of Ivory Shea Butter is slightly nutty, and the consistency is rich and relatively light
- BioFinest Grade A Shea Butter is fresh, creamy and versatile.
- All skin types and all ages including children can benefit from using BioFinest Ivory Shea Butter
- It can be used alone or in combination with other natural ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils of your choice to make lotions tailored to your skin condition and your personal preference.