Getting a good night sleep is important. When I don’t get enough sleep, I’m cranky, and my family knows I need sleep. I have a night time routine now that helps me get that deep sleep that my body and mind need.
TIPS TO HELP YOU SLEEP
- Take a warm bath, read a book, or listen to music before bedtime. Doing the same thing every night helps you ease into sleep without distractions
- Watch what you eat and drink before bedtime. If you go to bed hungry or full, your night might be uncomfortable.
- Go to sleep at the same time every night. Being consistent re-enforces the body sleep cycle.
- Create a room that is ideal for relaxing – dark and not cluttered.
- Comfortable bedding, mattress, and pillow.
Laying your head on the right pillow is imperative, and we like to recommend Slumbr (www.slumbr.com). They make it simple to find a pillow personal for you with a Pillow Quiz. No more squishing pillows through plastic. Pillows are one of those things that you should either wash or replace when doing spring cleaning, as they can collect dirt, oils, dust mites and other icky things over time. Spring is a perfect time to freshen up your bedroom.
Slumbr-branded pillows are made with the finest high-grade materials and feel better than what you’ll find in typical stores. They also maintain their support and comfort longer over time. The Pillow Menu offers six pillow types, ranging from $60 to $225, available at www.slumbr.com.
You also need to cover that pillow with Luxury Italian Bed Linens-Vero Linens! The best linens in the world are made in Italy. They have been selling online, direct to consumers with no retailer for about 10 years. No huge markups and you can buy individually for example if you need king sheets but have standard pillows; you can buy separately. I have so many king pillowcases but only standard pillows, so I love that option. Plus Vero Linens are so soft, and I’ve been sleeping better since putting my pillowcase on.
Vero Linens also has a pretty comprehensive “How to Bedding Tips” blog https://verolinens.com/how-to-
Hopefully, our tips will help you with your sleep issues. I used to have a horrible time falling asleep, and now I sleep like a baby, and I follow all these tips!