It’s been getting a lot warmer out, which means it’s time to focus on drinking, even more, water so I do not get dehydrated. My family keeps me busy during the spring and summer months with activities and our crazy busy schedules. I’ve promised myself that it’s time to drink more water, and I’ve challenged my family to do the same. Check out these 5 tips for drinking more water and join us in the challenge.
- Set Reminders on My Phone- One of the easiest ways to challenge myself to drink more water is to set reminders on my phone. I set a reminder on my phone every two hours, so I do not forget to drink at least one bottle of water.
- Put Water Out on the Counters- They say that you are more likely to eat or drink something when it is in front of you, which is why I leave my water out on the counters. I prefer my water not to be ice cold, so putting it on the counter is a great way for me to remember to drink more water.
- Brita Universal Jug Filter- I mentioned that we are on the go a lot, which is why I’m loving the Brita Universal Jug Filter. The Brita Universal Jug Filter makes filtering large quantities of water super easy. When we are on the go, we fill up a huge jug with water and use the Brita Universal Jug Filter to filter it out. We have noticed that the Brita Universal Jug Filter eliminates the need to waste bottles of water because we just bring along refillable water bottles. The Brita Universal Jug Filter also fits nicely on Coleman, Igloo and Rubbermaid jug coolers. You can pick yours up at a retailer near you.
- Have Friends and Family Remind You- I am the queen of forgetting everything, which is why it’s super nice when my husband or son remind me to drink more water. We hold each other accountable in this area, and it’s wonderful. If someone notices that I haven’t drank my water for the day, we remind each other. Usually, none of us have any problems forgetting to drink water because the Brita Universal Jug Filter makes our water taste amazing.
- Understand the Health Benefits- When I wanted to start drinking more water, I actually looked up the health benefits of drinking more water. It really motivated me to drink more water when I saw that my body needed the water to help me function better.
Now if these 5 tips don’t encourage you to drink more water, what will? Share with me your “tips” for drinking more water in the comments. With the weather warming up that means we will need to make sure we keep hydrated. With the Brita Jug Filter, we can make sure the water we drink and our families drink is filtered. The Brita Jug Filter is great for those moms that want to make sure the children on the soccer fields are staying hydrated with fresh, clean water that the Jug Filter helps with. I think the Britta Jug Filter is perfect for anyone that has children, husbands, friends that work outside or play outside. It is very easy to connect it to your everyday Jug and make sure the water is filtered right. This is a must for me this year, with Devon playing in the Special Olympics, I want to make sure he is keeping hydrated and drinking filtered water so that I will be bringing our Jug with the Brita Jug Filter inside. Another place we will be using it this year is when my husband and brother in law are working on the house and yard. It will be great for them to have the Jug with the filtered water right outside with them and not have to keep running inside and out all day. Promotion Nominate your unsung hero via a photo submission on the landing page BritaJugFilter.com/#H20Hero. Submissions will be narrowed down to the final four. The audience will vote, and we will award a prize to the winning entry. Be a Brita Hero!