5 Things I Carry In My Purse
1. hello breathspray ($4.49) will freshen breath in one quick and delicious spray for any on-the-spot interviews and party conversations. You never know when you will need to freshen up your breath so it’s good to have on hand. One day I was going my daughter’s school to meet with teacher and realized I didn’t brush my teeth (I know ewww) before running out the door- ugh! I did have the hello breath spray though and that saved the teacher from smelling my dragon breath! My daughter wanted one so I bought everyone in the house one. They don’t leave the house without it. It is small so it fits in a pocket too.
2. Keep hair camera-ready and knot free with The Wet Brush ($4.99), the original purse-sized tool. This brush is called the SQUIRT because it’s the small version of the wet brush. My daughter has very course curly hair and this brush went through her hair with no issues! My son who has kinky hair has started brushing his own hair (he is 13) now with this brush. We want to get the big brush for the house and keep the small one in my purse. Remarkable just how easy it goes though my kids thick hair!
3. UMBERTO Beverly Hills Super Hold Hairspray 2oz is a pint-sized powerhouse delivers a firm hold for a red carpet style that will last all day. This spray has helped both my daughter and myself with flyaway hair. My 10 yr old daughter is very particular about her hair so this has come in handy when we have dropped her off at school or at dance class. Love having it handy in my purse.
4. Beauty is balance – stay hydrated during show time with Icelandic Glacial’s 300 ml Water Bottle to keep skin radiantly glowing. I know a little weird to have a bottle of water but put a new one in every day! This water is so crisp and no crazy aftertaste. I love this water so much it is all I buy now.
5. Pop an eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Sphere ($3.29) in your clutch to keep your pout picture perfect. My daughter loves eos! She loved the cool striped shell. She stole this one but I have one in my purse because where we live it is so easy so get chapped lips during the day. Just last weekend I pulled mine out of my purse before work and was good for hours.