This post is sponsored by Wellness and the BlogPawsTM Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the availability of Wellness Products at PetSmart, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Neither Wellness nor PetSmart is responsible for the content of this article.
Follow Our Journey- October thru December
All we want is health and wellness right, well so do our Furbabies. We are in charge of their overall wellbeings so we need to do our job and feed them nutritional food that will help them stay healthy. Our 7 yr old Lady has the opportunity to try the Wellness® Complete Health Recipes–Wellness® Core® dog food for three months. We will be sharing each month her journey so please come back and see how Lady is doing.
We will be watching for these 5 Sign of Wellness over the next 3 months:
- Skin & Coat: Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help support the health of your dog’s skin and coat. Fur changes, will Lady’s become softer?
- Energy: High-quality proteins, grain-free carbs, and select fats. Will Lady have more energy?
- Digestive Health: Healthy fiber, chicory root extract, and probiotics. How is Lady’s digestion?
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: Vitamin A supports healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous support healthy teeth and gums. Will Lady’s eyes sparkle and maybe her dog breath won’t be so smelly!
- Immunity: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables plus nutritional supplements like Vitamin E.
The Wellness Core products are available Petsmart, so we headed so our local store and stocked up on Lady’s dog food. We only shop at Petsmart because they carry everything we need for our 15 pets plus of their shopping options. We can either go in and shop, order online and free shipping, or place an order and it will be ready for StorePick up within 2 hrs. It all depends on our schedule or how we are feeling. I love going and shopping for our loved furbabies, but sometimes the hubby just wants to pick up. If you are looking for a PetSmart near you-PetSmart Store Locator
What we purchased: Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food Large Recipe
Grain-free, poultry-free CORE Ocean is a high-protein, omega-rich diet. It’s made with whitefish, herring, salmon, Menhaden fish meal and fruits and vegetables.
- Nutrient-dense and enhanced with antioxidants and probiotics
- Poultry-free and no meat by-products or fillers (see all ingredients below)
- No grain, corn, soy, wheat gluten or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Fish and flax omega blend for healthy skin and coat
The Wellness Natural Dog Food selection is for small dogs, big dogs, puppies and senior dogs so we can get the perfect Wellness Complete Health recipe for each of our 7 dogs who varies in size and age. I would rather spend the money on high-quality food than on vet visits that’s for sure. We need to keep our furbabies HEALTHY and what we feed them is vital.
Please come back next month to see our 2nd Month Update of Lady’s Wellness® Core® progress.
We would love to get know our reader’s furbabies- comment below on your pet and Please visit the Wellness Complete Health from PetSmart to check out the extensive Wellness lineup in order to pick the right food for your dog.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness. The opinions and text are all mine.