Kids are known to have a powerful level of imaginations at such a young age. There are plenty of ways that they can go about expressing such a factor. Sometimes, a parent can influence their child in a number of ways. It could be through the activities you do together or through the toys you get them. Although, there is another way for you to help your child fuel their imagination.
Have you ever considered giving you child the joy of experiencing picture books? Pictures books can be just about anything you can think of. Just think about all the characters and adventures your child will be able to think of. It could be just the remedy you are looking for when it come to sharing a moment with your child. So with the being said, check out the information I have for you below.
5 Fun New Picture Books
Picture books can bring so much more than exciting, and fun reads come storytime. The real challenge is having the right selection that you know your child will enjoy. Well it just so happens that I have the perfect lineup for you, so check out the following titles:
- My Grandpa Is A Dinosaur by Richard Fairgray and Terry Jones – This is a book that is all about silliness and fun! A little girl has been watching her grandpa for a very long time. The thing is that she was certain that he was a big dinosaur. Not a single person believes her, so she is determined to get to the bottom of this incredible mystery. Time to attack the source and ask Grandpa the biggest question of them all, “are you a dinosaur?”
- Izzy The Very Bad Burglar by Amy Proud – Izzy comes from a family of spectacular burglars. The problem is, whenever she takes something that’s not hers, she gets a terrible feeling in her stomach. Izzy tries everything in order to get rid of this that terrible feeling, but nothing she tries seems to work. Will Izzy every find a way to defeat this feeling every time steals?
- How The Crayons Saved The Rainbow by Monica Sweeney and Feronia Parker-Thomas – This is a beautiful story about the joys of friendship. Both the Sun and Clouds are the best of friends, until one day they got into a little scuffle. With them refusing to be in the sky together, there are no longer any rainbows! Without rainbows, the colors will disappear from the Earth. The earth’s only hope is the box of crayons on the school desk. Will this box of crayons be all it takes to save the Earth?
- My Amazing Dad by Ezekiel Kwaymullina and Tom Jellett – This is a story that celebrates a father who may not always be right but knows how to make your day special. The dad in this story isn’t so good at household chores, baking, or schooling schedules. Although he is great at the little things in life that matter, especially bedtime stories. This would be the perfect picture book to share with your child on Father’s Day!
- Watch The Birdie by Nancy Cote – A picture book about the power of friendship and bravery is truly special. A loyal little mouse is sure to capture the hearts of you little reader. Mousey watches a beautiful baby bird, but it fell from its nest. Although the bird was okay, there was a slight problem. She couldn’t fly. This is the perfect story that can teach your child very valuable lessons on helping, friends, and asking for help when in need!
With titles like these, there isn’t a single doubt in mind that storytime will be your child’s favorite time of the day.
Sometimes finding the right titles for your child to enjoy can be difficult. Well, now that is no longer the case, so check out the information I have for you above.