This post is sponsored, but all opinions are my own. I love being part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network.
Well, of course, it is the week of Christmas, and I’m behind in my shopping and baking. What about you? Are you still looking for gifts? What about stocking stuffers?
Oh my goodness, during this time of the year I’m always so stressed out and always forget Stocking Stuffers. I love to give and get items that will be used throughout the year. There are so many different ideas, but I made a list of 5 products I would love in MY STOCKING.
I was at my local CVS and saw a couple of items I know I would like in my stocking- yes I shop for my stuff. Kids make me things and put in my stocking but why not treat myself too. So I picked up some Organic Skincare Doctor products which are available locally at CVS stores or online at www.cvs.com for myself and the kids.
Organic Skincare Doctor has me covered for the kids too! Everyone loves LOTION, right? I buy so much lotion during the year for my family, so I know they each will want their bottle. The Organic Virgin Olive Oil Skin Lotion is going in all of our stockings this year. This lotion goes on so smooth and loves how it makes my skin feel, so I know my kids will love it, too!
- Organic Olive Oil Skin Lotion: This highly effective formulation helps protect skin from environmental damage and enhances skin firmness, elasticity, and radiance, so the skin appears significantly softer and smoother all day long; quickly restores the skin’s integrity and soothes and conditions the skin for a silky feel. Cost: $11.99
Now I like to treat myself to a bottle of facial serum that helps with these lines that keep appearing on my face, around my mouth and eyes. Getting older sucks when it comes to your skin but if get a product that helps then stick to it and use it! Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum is what I like, and it doesn’t cost a fortune! Using this serum hydrates my skin so much.
2. Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum: It absorbs quickly into the epidermal cell matrix to instantly lock in moisture while using its powerful transdermal properties to permeate deeply, helping to renew elasticity, restore skin integrity and leave a soft, toned feeling. It’s precious, richly nourishing and balancing ingredients help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps lock in extra hydration and leaves skin smooth and supple. Cost: $21.99
Now another item I got myself is the Organic Snail Gel– now don’t let the name scare you at all! This soothes and moisturizes my skin. Feels so good too!
3. Organic Snail Gel: A moisturizing, soothing, healthy-aging gel which harnesses the remarkable cosmetic benefits of Helix Aspersa Muller, a unique substance the snail produces to quickly nourish its shell and skin. Combined with organic Aloe Vera and our proprietary blend of bioactive ingredients, it effectively soothes and hydrates the skin. Cost: $29.99
4. Candle! Candles are my favorite thing to get for gifts. I buy candles all the time, but one of my favorite candles is from Aurorae Spa The Pledge Candle– Warmth Pumpkin Pie Soy Candle.
5. Make sure you put CANDY in the stocking too! I always need candy…Peppermint and Chocolate are the very best for this holiday season.
So did I give you a couple of ideas for Stocking Stuffers? I hope so! Remember you can get Organic Doctor products locally at CVS stores or online at www.cvs.com.