Moringa – The “Miracle Tree”
It seems like this a Miracle Oil! It helped in all aspects of our life. I first tried this oil on my dry hands (skin peeling too) and within a day my hands were smooth now the dry skin patch is GONE! I also put on the dry patch on my chin and within a couple days…GONE. I’m loving Green Virgin Moringa Oil! I put it in my daughter’s hair now, to make it softer. She has pretty kinky red hair and this oil softened it up plus gave her hair such a beautiful shine. There are so many uses for Moringa and we plan to use most of them!
10 Reasons To Take Moringa Oil:
- Anti-aging: It’s said to reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process. Well we all need that, right! I’ve been putting some on in the morning and I’ve notice not so many wrinkles looking back at me these days.
- Acne Fighter: My son told me this morning he feels this product is helping with his acne and patches on his face. It is! He doesn’t have as many pimples this week. Woohoo. He doesn’t like his picture taken or else I would post a pic. The oil is an effective, deep down cleanser and its antibacterial properties will help to fight infection.
- Cuts/Burns: My daughter is always getting cuts so we have been putting a little oil on them and they healed so fast! Helps with rashes and burns too! I’m also putting it on her scars, hoping they will fad a way a bit. The oil is a natural antiseptic qualities and anti-inflammatory. Enhancing fairness of skin by bringing back the balance of natural skin color and tone.
- Moisturizes scalp– my son always has a very dry scalp. We have been putting this oil on his scalp after he gets out of the shower and oh my goodness it is working miracles. Fights the dandruff with its anti-fungal properties.
- Get Stronger Hair: My husband’s hairline is having some issues lately so I told him to put some of this oil on his head and see what happens. It also helps moisturize split ends which both my daughter and myself need help with.
- Get Your Vitamin C: Similar to olive oil, it can be used as a salad dressing or as a cooking oil and it contains 90 nutrients, as well as omega-3 fatty acids and anti-oxidants. Very interesting you can cook with this oil.
- Reduce Arthritis Pain and Inflammation. My whole right side of my body has arthritis so I put this on my elbow, shoulder and wrist to sooth the pain. It helps for a while.
- Induces good sleep: Moringa oil is well-known for its calming properties and it can help ensure that you get a good night’s sleep. You have to take this internally to benefit from this issue. I put some on my pillow for now.
- Boost Energy: It helps in a natural manner, it is also found to heal ulcers, restrict tumors, and control blood pressure
- Balance Cholesterol Levels- the older I get the more I want to be healthy and if this helps lower my levels then that’s all I need to know to do it!
Moringa is a rich source of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. It also contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The mineral wealth of moringa includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. It contains very low amount of fats and offers no harmful cholesterol.
Green Virgin Moringa Oil has been used for thousands of years and was found in the tombs of the pharaohs and ancient Egyptians.
We plan to use Moringa Oil for a long time!
Please visit Pam’s blog~ PinkMama’s Place for more product reviews and giveaways